- Implementation of Market Access element of the Brand Strategy for Immunology Products through Integrated Account Management.
- Develop payer intimacy and adopt transparent payer relationships to optimise Abbvie brands
- Ensure rapid access to innovative medicines, anticipate access barriers, work to achieve preferential positioning and ensure optimal funding of Abbvie brands
- Proactively responding to the changing NHS environment and payer needs and share insights across organisation
- Delivery of Advanced Budget Notification for New Assets
- Plays a leading part within the infield team and identify opportunities to work collaboratively with cross-functional colleagues to deliver on brand objectives and optimise the performance of key accounts.
- Maps and understands the role that all key stakeholders play in relation to influencing, decision making and funding mechanisms across the territory.
- Achieves sales targets and regularly tracks the execution and impact of activities in each account.
- Builds trusted and strategic relationships with payers and anticipates access barriers to achieve preferential status for Abbvie products.
- Ensures optimal funding of AbbVie products through negotiation on designated commercial pricing schemes.
- Documents and shares insights with the organisation, including other areas of the organisation that may interact with payers such as pricing and contracts and Government Affairs
- Develops plans with clear objectives, Milestones and next step actions to optimise the funding & access of AbbVie products
- Identify and shape multi-stakeholder projects which add value to the NHS and that position AbbVie as a trusted and expert company by liaising with the Asset Lead.
- Where appropriate, support contracting and tendering processes and facilitate the development and delivery of proposals
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Life Sciences, or other relevant area and ABPI qualified
- Previous experience in In field Market Access preferred
- Launching new pharmaceutical products into an HTA or single-payer market
- Strong knowledge of the UK healthcare system at all levels (CCG, Trust, National)
- Experience and strong ability in working collaboratively across matrix functions
- Inspires and motivates others toward a shared purpose.
- Influences colleagues to achieve cross-functional alignment.
- Deals comfortably with risk and ambiguity, changing course when needed.
- Makes timely, high-quality decisions with less than perfect information.
- Acts respectfully yet courageously; says what needs to be said.
- Communicates openly and honestly with all colleagues.
- Connects unrelated concepts, generates original or unique ideas.
- Persistent and resilient —finds the way to move good ideas forward.
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced