AbbVie hat es sich zur Aufgabe gemacht, innovative Arzneimittel zu entdecken und bereitzustellen, die schwerwiegenden Gesundheitsprobleme von heute bekämpfen und den gesundheitlichen Herausforderungen von morgen gewachsen sind. Unser Ziel ist es, das Leben der Menschen in verschiedenen wichtigen Therapiebereichen wie der Immunologie, der Onkologie, den Neurowissenschaften, der Augenheilkunde, der Virologie, der Frauengesundheit und der Gastroenterologie zu verbessern. Mit dem Portfolio von Allergan Aesthetics bieten wir darüber hinaus Produkte und Dienstleistungen im Bereich medizinische Ästhetik an. Für weitere Informationen über AbbVie besuchen Sie uns unter www.abbvie.com. Folgen Sie @abbvie auf Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube und LinkedIn.
Senior Project Engineer, Facilities
Provide engineering support for the facilities group to enhance the performance and reliability of facilities supported equipment, systems, and documentation.
Main Areas of Responsibility:
- Technical support for maintenance of facilities related building and building system drawings and specifications (controlled and uncontrolled) for the Branchburg site, including building general site plans and layouts, electrical systems, plumbing systems, and HVAC systems. Can read the drawings and has experience with layouts.
- Leadership support for new facilities equipment installations/repairs, or facilities construction modifications projects. Includes BOD, capital acquisition (if required), timeline management, contractor management, commissioning, and validation execution. Coordinate and lead shut down related activities with all stakeholders.
- Support facilities related energy savings initiatives and projects to reduce operating costs and reduce environmental impact for the Branchburg and Bridgewater sites. This includes but is not limited to: high efficiency lighting, HVAC efficiency improvements, electric to gas heat conversions and wastewater management.
- Technical support for facilities related compliance issues pertaining to change control (facilities related documents), facilities related NCR investigation and responses, and facilities related CAPA investigation and responses.
- Support facilities related safety initiatives and projects to guarantee safety and well fair of all employees within the Branchburg and Bridgewater sites. This includes but is not limited to: Electrical Arc Flash Safety Program, Fall Protection program, GO program.
- Bachelor’s degree in ME, IE, EE or CE required, or equivalent engineering discipline.
- Minimum 3-5 years in project management experience related to facilities equipment installation and repairs, building management systems, and new/retrofit building construction. Experience should include capital acquisition, project charters, project planning, budgeting, timeline and task management, commissioning, validation, and documentation.
- Understanding of building systems including electrical, plumbing, HVAC, compressed air, vacuum, security, fire protection, equipment monitoring, and wastewater.
- Understanding and involvement in positive pressure Clean Room design down to ISO 5 Classification.
- Experience in writing and executing pharmaceutical or medical device related change control of documents, drawings, and processes.
- Past participation in Regulatory Compliance Audits as an SME in pharmaceutical or medical device related facilities or related.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skill in AutoCAD for maintaining and modifying facilities and equipment related drawings.
- Proven problem-solving skills related to maintenance and repair of facilities related equipment and systems.
- Demonstrated knowledge for reading and interpreting facilities related design/construction drawings including electrical, plumbing, HVAC, fire protection, lighting, wastewater and drain, compressed air systems, IT and security wiring. Handles the interpretation of all drawings at facilities.
- Ability to communicate effectively and present project or technical related knowledge as a sole presenter or with a team for management review or associate updates.
AbbVie is an equal opportunity employer including disability/vets. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces service medal veteran or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, or any other protected group status. We will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, individuals with a disability, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans or active-duty wartime or campaign badge veterans. The Affirmative Action Plan is available for viewing in the Human Resources office during regular business hours.
Wesentliche Arbeitstätigkeiten: Continuous standing for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Phishing scam alert
As an online job seeker, you could be a target of cyber (online) thieves seeking to secure personal information from you by sending you “phishing” messages. Please be alert to and protect yourself from phishing scams. Find out how you can avoid being a victim of job phishing scams.
For Internal Candidates only - Notice of Filing of Labor Condition Application
Equal Employment Opportunity | Reasonable Accommodation